- Clinical Assistant Professor, Social Work
- Field Liaison, Social Work Field Program
- Coordinator of Education & Programming, Applied Gerontology
Jen Kahn-Pettigrew joined the Helen Bader School of Social Welfare in 2015 as a clinical assistant professor and social work field liaison. She connects field students with agencies that serve older adults, hospice agencies, and agencies that serve individuals with disabilities.
Jen is also the coordinator of education and programming for the Helen Bader Office of Applied Gerontology. In this role, she advises students pursuing the Graduate Certificate of Applied Gerontology. She also promotes gerontology education at UWM. In addition, Jen acts as the advisor for the Student Gerontology Association.
Jen earned her MSW at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee. She holds a bachelor of arts in both psychology and women's studies from the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
- MSW, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
- B.A., Psychology and Women's Studies, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- National Association of Social Workers
- Academy for Gerontology in Higher Education
- American Society on Aging
- Certified AARP Disrupt Aging Classroom Facilitator