- Clinical Assistant Professor, Social Work
- Field Liaison, Social Work Field Program
Jenny Taylor-McBride is a clinical assistant professor and field liaison in the Social Work Department at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee. She earned her MSW from Western Michigan University and completed a post graduate certificate in infant, early childhood and family mental health from the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
Jenny is a certified advanced practicing social worker with a variety of social work experience. She has worked extensively within early childhood programming, specifically supporting mental health, disabilities and health of infants, young children and their families. Other areas of experience include child welfare and non-profit administration. She also served as adjunct faculty with Alverno College.
- Capstone Certificate in Infant, Early Childhood and Family Mental Health, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- MSW, Concentration in Interpersonal Practice: Children & Families, Western Michigan University
- B.S., Sociology, Marquette University
- Infant mental health
- Early childhood development
- Health & wellness
- Parenting issues
- Trauma-informed care in social work practice