The Assistive Technology Outcomes Measurement System (ATOMS) website hosts one of the largest resources specifically related to assistive technology outcomes. These freely available public resources include Topical Reports, Bibliographies, and informational databases.
Led by Dr. Roger O. Smith and Dr. Dave Edyburn, The ATOMS Project was launched by a five-year assistive technology (AT) outcomes and impacts project funded in part by the National Institute on Disability and Rehabilitation Research (NIDILRR) under the Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) program.
Executive Summary of NIDILRR Funded ATOMS Project
- The First 5 Years: Executive Summary
- Appendix A: Major Accomplishments Over the Life of the Grant
- Appendix B: Publications
- Appendix C: Presentations
What’s on the ATOMS Website
Excerpted from The ATOMS Project website
- Graphing of Vocational Rehabilitation Technology Data from the RSA-911
- IMPACT2 Model information and slides available
- ID-AT-Assessments interactive database – review AT Assessment tools
in our listings of more than 40
- A consolidated listing of ATOMS Project topical reports
- AT Outcomes bibliographies available.
- Isolating the Impact of Interventions (I3) Instrumentation