Your donation supports the R2D2 Center’s research in technology and disability. The Center has projects that assist individuals with disabilities, older adults aging in place and their families and caregivers:
- Technology that gives comprehensive ratings of the accessibility of public places,
- Searchable technology that rates home medical durable goods,
- Technology-based assessment and documentation tool for home evaluations,
- The study of the effects of bifocal usage on falling,
- For more information on specific areas of research, see our current and past projects.
While the Center is primarily supported by grant funding, support for Occupational Therapy students and researchers is needed to ensure these projects can be applied and used by people with disabilities in our community, Wisconsin, the nation and worldwide.
How can I donate?
If you have any questions about the R2D2 Center or the donation process, please contact:
UWM College of Health Sciences, R2D2 Center
2400 E Hartford Avenue
Milwaukee, WI 53211