The Zilber College of Public Health offers cost-efficient gathering space and meeting rooms for our community partners and professionals who want to connect, collaborate and communicate.
We have many room options, including:
- An executive boardroom, classrooms, conference rooms and a training kitchen.
- Our spaces can be arranged in a variety of layouts to accommodate anywhere from 12 to 110 guests.
- Each room is fully equipped with audio/visual technology and free access to our guest wifi network.
- Conference phones and web/video conferencing are available in select rooms.
The safety and wellbeing of our guests is always a top priority.
- All rooms are disinfected before and after each event and come equipped with hand sanitizer and disinfectant spray.
- Social distance room setups are also available.
Parking is available in the structure directly behind our building or by using the nearby metered street parking. If you’d like to offer parking to your event/meeting participants, we offer full-day parking validation for the parking structure which can be purchased from the Zilber College in advance.
For more information
To receive information about room rental prices, availability or to schedule a tour, please contact us at email@example.com.