Public Records Requests

Student directory requests can be made here.

Motor Vehicle Crash reports may be requested from the Wisconsin Department of Transportation. Reports are typically available for download 10-15 days after a crash.

For all other public records requests, please email or call (414) 229-2849.

UWM will process your request according to Wisconsin’s Public Records Law (Wis. Stat. §§ 19.31-19.39) and will respond to your request as soon as is practicable and without delay.

For additional information about public records requests, please see our Public Records Notice.

Requesting Student Conduct Records

Academic and nonacademic misconduct records are protected by the Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act (FERPA).

Current students or former students with an active ePanther ID: If you need access to your student conduct records or need a form sent on your behalf, submit a request online.

Former students without an active ePanther ID should email to make a request, accompanied by a completed FERPA student consent form (PDF).

Colleen Ference-Burke
 Public Records Custodian

University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
P.O. Box 413
Milwaukee, WI 53201-0413