The summer session is considered an extension of the previous academic year. Learn more about each specific summer term by reading the Summer Information Sheet 2018(updated March 15 each year).
- A separate application is not required, your eligibility will automatically be reviewed if you are enrolled at least half time.
- Undergraduate students must enroll for at least six (6) credits.
- Graduate students must enroll for at least four (4) credits.
- Eligibility in most cases is limited to any remaining Federal Direct Loan and/or Pell Grant eligibility.
- Federal Parent PLUS, Grad PLUS, and Private Alternative Loans are available, based on approved credit.
- The Estimated Cost of Attendance is based in part on the number of weeks you are actually enrolled in classes (updated April 15 each year).