The summer session is considered an extension of the previous academic year. Learn more about each specific summer term by reading the Summer Information Sheet 2023 (updated March 15 each year).
- A separate application is not required, your eligibility will automatically be reviewed if you are enrolled at least half time.
- Undergraduate students must enroll for at least six (6) credits.
- Graduate students must enroll for at least four (4) credits.
- Eligibility in most cases is limited to any remaining Federal Direct Loan and/or Pell Grant eligibility.
- Federal Parent PLUS, Grad PLUS, and Private Alternative Loans are available, based on approved credit.
- The Summer 2023 Estimated Cost of Attendance is based in part on the number of weeks you are actually enrolled in classes (updated April 15 each year).