The UWM Libraries digital scholarship platform, Digital Commons, supports open access publishing for UWM-affiliated authors and editors. Find out if your journal – or your idea for a journal – is eligible. You can review our requirements below and then set up a meeting to discuss your proposal with members of our Scholarly Communication team: Scholarly Communication Team
Check out our current suite of journals:
- e-Keltoi: Journal of Interdisciplinary Celtic Studies
- Field Notes: A Journal of Collegiate Anthropology
- The International Journal of Geospatial and Environmental Research
Short list of criteria:
- The “Sponsor” of the journal must be a UWM department, center, school or college, or other comparable UWM organizational unit. Student journals are eligible as long as they also have a faculty advisor on the editorial board.
- The contents of the journal must be made immediately available as an open access publication.