Each term, instructors are responsible for selecting course materials and submitting their course adoptions to UWM eCampus, UWM’s online bookstore. The deadlines coincide with early registration, so students can make informed choices about their courses. In a course with multiple sections, the course supervisor will inform Teaching Assistants of their responsibilities for selecting materials and submitting course adoptions.
Additional resources for course materials include:
UWM course reserves: Instructors may place course materials (including textbooks and media) on reserve for students in the course to check out for a limited duration; this is a great resource for students who may be unable to purchase course materials
- Library eBooks (online full texts)
- Library InterLibrary Loan (ILLiad)
- Library media viewing room
- UWM print and copy services: For printing course reading packs
- Open Access Textbooks: UWM librarians can help facilitate selection and adoption of an open educational resource