Please note, UW Extended Campus processes financial aid for all UWM Flex students. If you have questions, you can find contact information for UW Extended Campus here.

Federal financial aid is available for students enrolled in UW Flexible Option programs at UW-Milwaukee. UW-Milwaukee Flexible Option students are encouraged to file the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to receive federal funding. If you have a private scholarship, please report it using this form. For additional eligibility information and requirements, please visit the UW System’s Flexible Option Financial Aid Information.