The results of your FAFSA are referred to as a Student Aid Report or SAR through 2023-24. Beginning with the 2024-25 year, this will be called a FAFSA Submission Summary or FSS. You can access the results on studentaid.gov or follow the steps in the e-mail. The results are usually available within 3-10 days of filing the online FAFSA. Due to major changes being implemented for the 2024-25 year, processing has been delayed until at least mid-March, regardless of when you submitted the FAFSA.
- If your FAFSA information is incomplete or needs corrections, log in to fafsa.gov, and select “Make Corrections.” Not all corrections are acceptable. Contact the Student Financial Service Center before changing:
- Household size
- Asset Information
- Marital Status
- You will receive a new Summary anytime corrections are made
- Additional information may be required. Check your email and PAWS account for requests or items on your ‘To Do’ list
- If no additional information is needed, you can typically expect to be notified of your financial aid eligibility via e-mail in 3-4 weeks. Due to processing delays, the earliest financial aid offers will be available is most likely mid-April.
- What Happens After Your FAFSA Form is Processed?