The Student Service Record (SSR) Program allows current UWM students to track their regular volunteer hours with the goal of logging at least 75 hours in order to obtain a university-recognized certificate. Through the SSR Program, participants will become a part of an online community to engage, collaborate, and reflect with one another. Through the provided resources and the attendance of individual check-ins and reflection sessions, SSR participants will gain critical thinking skills and a strong sense of their own civic identity and responsibility as they are contributing to the greater good of the community.
By joining the SSR Program students will accomplish the following:
- Participants will learn how to connect their service to their civic responsibility.
- Participants will learn how to become engaged in their community through service.
- Participants will learn how community engagement can benefit them both academically and professionally.
- Participants will learn how to critically reflect on their service experience and how they are becoming change agents within their community.
How to Join
Contact program manager, Elise Jaffee for more information at email@example.com
- SSR Program Guidelines
- SSR Memorandum of Understanding
- SSR Memorandum of Understanding – ARC Notetaker
- SSR Timecard
- SSR Episodic Event Timecard
- SSR Certificate Request Form