Practice out loud. You don’t want to memorize answers but you also don’t want to struggle or ramble at interviews. Use CPaRC’s online mock interview resource, watch for mock interview events or set up a mock interview with a CPaRC staff.
- Don’t wait to find out what the questions will be.
- Many questions will provide chances for you to share information you gather in advance.
- Review common questions.
- Focus on understanding the types of questions and strategies to use in answering each type.
- Review examples of specific questions.
- Start your online search with; “interview questions for….___________________” then add one or more of these: the field, type of position, or organization