No matter where you are on your career path, the Career Planning & Resource Center is here to help all UWM students and alumni. Explore our website to discover major and career resources, develop skills and experience, help prepare your resume, cover letter, and interview skills, and succeed at the job and internship search. In addition to online resources, we offer one-on-one career advising Monday-Friday.
Services we offer include, but are not limited to:
- Major Exploration
- Career Advising
- Online Assessments – uwm.myplan.com
- Making Decisions
- Developing Skills
- On & Off Campus Jobs
- Resume & CV Review
- Mock Interview Practice & Strategies
- Career Fairs & Preparation
- Informational Interviewing
- Salary & Negotiations
- Career Closet
- UWM Panther Job Shadow Program – Coming Soon!