How do I get information about the Health Sciences Degree Completion Program?

To explore how degree completion program requirements apply to you, contact Bill Mueller, Academic Advisor, at 414-229-2758.

How long will it take me to graduate?

Time to degree will vary based on your particular circumstances and academic history. Since you have already completed an Associate’s Degree, you have experience with college-level coursework. You must complete a minimum of 60 credits hours and that could take up to four years or longer depending on the number of credits you take each semester.

Am I eligible for Financial Aid?

To receive federal, state, or institutional funds administered by the UWM Office of Financial Aid, you must meet certain criteria. Please refer to the UWM Enrollment & Financial Services website.

Bill Mueller, MS
Academic Advisor