- Room and board of $10,000 per year ($5,000 per semester);
in place of tuition and fees, if you desire
- Book stipend of $1,200 per year ($600 per semester)
- Living allowance stipend of $300-$500 per academic month (prorated and based on academic year)
- Be a U.S. citizen
- Be between the ages of 17-26 and/or must be able to commission as an Officer by age 30
- High School cumulative GPA of at least 2.50
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Score a minimum of 290 on the SAT (math/verbal) or 19 on the ACT (excluding writing test scores)
- Meet the physical standards
- Civil convictions are reviewed on a case-by-case basis
- Agree to accept a commission and serve in the Army on/in:
- Active Duty
- Reserve Component
- National Guard
Types of Scholarships
- National high school scholarships are available for high school seniors and those who have not completed any college.
- National Army ROTC scholarship applications are available starting in June of your junior year and must be initiated no later than Jan. 10 of your senior year.
- Army ROTC awards 2, 3 and 4-year merit-based scholarships.
Must enlist in Army National Guard or Army Reserve