- Room and board of $10,000 per year ($5,000 per semester);
in place of tuition and fees, if you desire
- Book stipend of $1,200 per year ($600 per semester)
- Living allowance stipend of $300-$500 per academic month (prorated and based on academic year)
Types of Scholarships
- National high school scholarships are available for high school seniors and those who have not completed any college.
- National Army ROTC scholarship applications are available starting in June of your junior year and must be initiated no later than Jan. 10 of your senior year.
- Army ROTC awards 2, 3 and 4-year merit-based scholarships.
Must enlist in Army National Guard or Army Reserve