Athletics is an important and exciting part of campus life at UWM at Washington County. As a member of the Wisconsin Collegiate Conference, students have an opportunity to participate and travel with our Wildcat team throughout the state to compete with other UW teams.
Co-Ed Sports: soccer
Men’s Sports: basketball, tennis, golf
Women’s Sports: basketball, tennis, volleyball, golf
For information about the teams, including rosters, game schedules, player stats, team stats and standings, please visit the Wisconsin Collegiate Conference website.
- Golf – John Minz, 262-335-5238
- Men’s Basketball – Jacob Schmick, 262-357-1861
- Women’s Basketball – Kimani Miller, 414-779-4555
- Soccer – Mitch Bury (head coach), 262-353-5535
- Jim Miller (assistant coach), 262-644-6683
- Women’s Volleyball – Deb Butschlick, 262-335-5238
- Jason Stasinopoulos (assistant coach)
- Men’s Tennis – Roger Peterson, 262-419-6466
- Women’s Tennis – Deb Butschlick, 262-335-5238
- Athletic Trainer – Lori Dauss, 262-335-5252
Athletic Eligibility Forms
All students interested in participating in intercollegiate athletics at UWM at Washington County must complete the forms below and return them to the head coach or athletic director.
- Medical Certification
- Code of Conduct
- Health History Questionnaire (pre-season)
- Hold Harmless Agreement
- Social Media Policy
UWM at Washington County strives to provide an inclusive environment for all of our students. We prohibit discrimination as outlined in our policies, including age, race, sex, gender identity and sexual orientation. If you have any questions about your ability to participate in athletics at UWM at Washington County, please contact the athletics director.
This institution allows transgender students to train and/or participate in varsity/intercollegiate sports, club sports and intramural sports in accordance with the National College Athletics Association’s guidelines on the inclusion of transgender athletes.