About LinkedIn Learning
- FREE access for all UW-Milwaukee students, faculty and staff
- Over 15,000 courses covering technology, business, and creative skills
- Offers courses for both in-depth learning and micro learning
- Easy access on all devices
LinkedIn Learning Webinars
This spring, LinkedIn Learning is offering FREE webinars to UWM students, faculty and staff so they can learn how best to use LinkedIn Learning in their role. Register today!Students
This webinar covers how to create a strong profile on LinkedIn, how LinkedIn Learning can help your career search, and a demo of our features.
- To create your account, click the button to log in to LinkedIn Learning at the top of this page. When creating a new account, you can choose to connect to your LinkedIn profile, create a new LinkedIn profile or skip connecting to LinkedIn. For full directions, see the UWM KnowledgeBase article: How to create a new account.
- You do not need to have a LinkedIn account to use LinkedIn Learning. While activating your account you have the option to connect to an existing LinkedIn account, create a new LinkedIn account or skip connecting to a LinkedIn account.
- If you connect your LinkedIn account to LinkedIn Learning, it will make your photo, name, email address, title and company name part of your profile in UWM’s LinkedIn Learning system. UWM’s LinkedIn Learning system cannot see any of your LinkedIn browsing or job search history or any other personally identifiable information.
- If you connect your LinkedIn account to LinkedIn Learning, you must log into both accounts to access LinkedIn Learning. First you will be prompted for your ePantherID and password and then you will be prompted for your LinkedIn login and password.