The following general access Campus Computer Lab (CCL) guidelines are intended to provide a computer lab environment conducive to learning and research. UWM computers should be used only for appropriate University business or educational purposes and are available only to staff, students and others who have an active ePantherID and password. View the Board of Regents Acceptable Use Policy for additional information. Note: All University records, including electronic files and e-mail, may be subject to disclosure under the Wisconsin Public Records Law.
- Be considerate of others using the CCL facilities. The CCLs are intended for study and academic work and every effort is made to maintain this environment. If conversation is necessary for your work, request a group workstation.
- Cell phone use is prohibited in the CCLs. Please use your cell phone outside the CCL.
- Music or other audio should not be audible to other patrons. Headphone use is recommended.
- No food or drink in CCLs.
- Password sharing and logging in for others is prohibited.
- Accessibility stations are reserved for individuals with special requirements. You may use one if it is available; but you will be asked to relocate if an individual with special needs is present.
- Do not play games or use chat programs while others are waiting in line. During periods of peak usage, individuals doing non-academic work may be asked to surrender their workstation for those who need to do academic work.
- Dispose of trash in the waste receptacles provided.
- Comply with all requests and instructions from the CCL staff. Should you have an issue with a request being made of you, request to speak with a supervisor or contact the UWM Help Desk at 414-229-4040.
If you have questions about these policies, request to speak to a consultant or contact the UWM Help Desk at 414-229-4040.