- This event has passed.
Records Management Basics
July 28, 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
In this virtual presentation, Derek Webb, Archives Department head and the university’s records officer, will walk campus offices through some fundamentals of records management such as:
- How does records management benefit campus offices?
- Who is responsible for managing records?
- What all even counts as a “record”?
- What can I tell how long to keep records and what to do with them afterwards?
- Who can I call to help me with questions I have about records management?
This presentation will take place Wednesday, July 28, from 1 to 2 p.m. and is open to all UWM faculty and staff who are responsible for university records. There will be time at the end of the presentation for questions and answers.
Please follow this link to join the presentation: