Office 365 is a powerful document management and collaboration platform. Going far beyond email and calendar, Office 365 has document storage and collaboration utilities, video conferencing software, and powerful business intelligence platforms. Additionally, students get five free downloads of the Microsoft suite for up to six months after graduation. Check out some of the exciting features Office 365 has in store for you:
- Outlook is the email and calendar product for Office 365. Outlook uses industry-leading technologies to deliver you anywhere access to a powerful suite of email and calendar features.
- Outlook How-To’s
Configure Outlook 2016 for Windows
Configure Outlook 2016 for Mac
Creating inbox rules
Setting automatic replies
Junk email and Phishing
Protect (encrypt) feature
- Office Online is integrated into OneDrive for Business, and it allows you to edit Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote documents right from your web browser. These online versions of the popular Office programs are powerful, rich in features, and accessible anywhere there’s an internet connection. You can also invite others to collaborate on your Office Online documents. Multiple people can edit the same document at the same time, and everyone can see each other’s changes in real time.
- The ultimate solution for your personal UWM file storage is here. OneDrive for Business is more than a cloud storage service; it also allows you to upload, create, and share files online so you can access and edit them anywhere you go. With a full terabyte of storage space and robust content management features, OneDrive for Business is the best place for your files. This simple and efficient storage solution is ready and waiting for you: https://kb.uwm.edu/page.php?id=42068
- The capabilities of SharePoint Online enable a work group to store, share, and manage documents in a central location. It is designed to be the data storage and collaboration service for teams, work groups, and organizations. SharePoint Online acts as a tool for the coordination and progression of any project or document.
- Skype for Business is Office 365’s powerful communication tool that provides a platform for instant messaging and video conferencing: https://kb.uwm.edu/page.php?id=50174