Wireless access is available in most campus public spaces including buildings off the main Kenwood campus (e.g., RiverView, Kenilworth and Cambridge Commons residential halls). Wireless service is not available in residence hall rooms. Each student living in a residence hall is provided with a port requiring an Ethernet cable to access the campus network and Internet.

Need an Ethernet cable? The UWM TechStore sells a variety of Ethernet cables, adapters and wireless routers. Visit them in in their new location inside the UWM Bookstore in the Student Union, or shop online.

Need help? Submit a request to GetTechHelp.uwm.edu, visit the Help Desk in Bolton 225 or call (414) 229-4040.

UWM WiFi Availability


UWMWiFi Set-up Instructions