Teaching & Learning Team Lead
User Services - Teaching & Learning
- Criminal Justice
- Information Literacy Program
- Online and Distance Learning
- Open Textbooks and Open Educational Resources
- Student Research Services
- Master of Library and Information Science --UW Milwaukee
- Bachelor of Arts, English Literature; Certificate in Women's Studies-- UW Madison
- American Library Association
- Association of College and Research Libraries
- Distance and Online Learning Section, Chair 2018-2019
- Wisconsin Library Association
- Wisconsin Association of Academic Libraries
Selected Publications and Presentation
- Woodward, Kristin M. "Building a Path to College Success: Advocacy, Discovery and OER Adoption in Emerging Educational Models." Journal of Library & Information Services in Distance Learning: 1-7 (2016).
- Woodward, Kristin M. Designing Online Information Literacy Games Students Want to Play by Karen Markey, Chris Leeder and Soo Young Rieh in the Journal of Library & Information Services in Distance Learning 9:3 (2015): 258-259.
- Woodward, Kristin M. "Students at the Center in Emerging Academic Models: Embedded Information Literacy and Distance Services in the University of Wisconsin System Flex Degree." Library Hi Tech News 32.7 (2015): 12-15.
- Woodward, Kristin M. "Information Literacy in Competency-Based Education: Reflections on the Flex Option at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee." College & Research Libraries News 76.3 (2015): 118-21.
- Woodward, Kristin M. and Ganski, Kate L., "BEAM Lesson Plan" (2013). UWM Libraries Instructional Materials. Paper 1. http://dc.uwm.edu/lib_staff_files/1
- Miller, Kristin M. “Developing Good Research Habits: Encourage Students to Create a Working Bibliography Online.” College & Research Libraries News V.61, No. 5 (May 2000): 418-420.