- Library Associate Director for Collection and Resource Management, Collection and Resource Management
- Master of Library and Information Science, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
- Master of Arts, Korean Studies – Yonsei Graduate School of International Studies
- Bachelor of Arts, English – Saint John’s University (MN)
- Doll, C.M. (2021). "How international students conduct research and use library resources to do so.” Public Services Quarterly, 17:2, 87-103.
- Doll, C.M. (2017). "Korean Rŏmaniz’atiŏn: Is it finally time for the Library of Congress to stop promoting McCune-Reischauer and adopt the Revised Romanization Scheme?" Journal of East Asian Libraries, 165, 57-84.
- Doll, C.M., Letriz, J., Schreyer, J. Improving Equity in English Studies through Collaborative Open Access Curriculum Projects. Midwestern Conference on Literature, Language, & Media on April 8, 2022.
- Doll, C.M., Hoffman, A., Letriz, J., Condlin, J. Collaboration is the Key: Unlocking Strategies to Promoting OER’s on Campus Through Joint Work Between Faculty and Librarians. Iowa OER Virtual Summit on March 3, 2022.
- Doll, C.M. From the YMCA to the KBO (Korean Baseball Organization): How baseball in Korea was used for political and religious gains. Baseball in Literature and Culture. Ottawa University, Ottawa KS on July 16, 2021.
- Doll, C.M. OER, open access, DRM-free eBooks and seminaries. ATLA Conference 2020, Digital Conference due to COVID-19, June 19, 2020.
- Doll, C.M. & Zogas. M. You are invited: Events for students, staff and the community. Presentation to the Driftless Libraries LINC-up: Events That Work. Loras College, Dubuque IA on April 12, 2019.
- Doll, C.M. & Letriz, J. Mirroring the growth of JSTOR Forum: The University of Dubuque’s maturation in creating projects using JSTOR Forum. LibTech Conference 2019 at Macalester College, on March 20, 2019.
- Doll, C.M. & Letriz, J. Giving a voice to underrepresented groups through digital collections. Iowa ILA Conference 2017 in Iowa City, October 18, 2017.
- Doll, C.M. & Hallstoos, B. Digital UD. Poster presented to 2017 CIC Digital Consortium Workshop in Washington D.C., on September 7, 2017.