Scholarship Applications for 2020 – 21 are now open!
The deadline to apply for Academic Year 2020-21 is January 31, 2020.
Scholarships are a great way to provide additional support for your education. As a student pursuing a degree in the UW-Milwaukee College of Health Sciences (CHS) you have many scholarship opportunities available to you. CHS typically awards more than $32,000 per year in scholarships to our students. The typical minimum award is $1,000 with some as high as $3,000! Actual awards may vary and are made based on the availability of funds.
CHS Scholarships are available to all students!
- Undergraduate and Graduate students
- First generation students
- Students from underrepresented backgrounds
- Students in all CHS degree programs and in all class levels
- Students new to CHS as new freshmen or transfers from other institutions
- All GPA’s at or above a 2.5
Not all scholarships are based on financial need, however you apply through the UWM Panther Scholarship Portal in the Financial Aid Office. Students complete a FAFSA first, then are matched with Scholarships they are eligible for. Complete the online application (and maybe an essay or two) and you’re done!
CHS Scholarships open to Undergraduate and Graduate Students
- CHS Alumni Chapter Scholarship
- CHS Student Scholarship
- Kinesiology Faculty and Alumni Scholarship (Kinesiology majors)
- Randall S. Lambrecht Honor Code Scholarship
CHS Scholarships open to Graduate Students
- Catherine Zimmer Memorial Scholarship (Communication Sciences and Disorders)
- Curative Care Network Memorial Scholarship (Communication Sciences and Disorders, Doctor of Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy)
- Lia Erin Schmidt Memorial Scholarship (Occupational Therapy)
- Sherri L. Sieff Scholarship (Communication Sciences and Disorders)
- Steven Family Scholarship (Communication Sciences and Disorders)
- Taugher Family Scholarship (Occupational Therapy)
CHS Scholarships open to Undergraduate Students (eligibility varies by scholarship)
- CHS First Generation Scholarship (all degree programs)
- CHS New Freshman Scholarship (all degree programs – for new freshman in Fall 2020)
- Dean’s Advisory Board Scholarship (all degree programs)
- Easterling Family Scholarship (all first generation students)
- Froedtert Minority Scholars award (all majors; underrepresented students)
- Opportunity for Success Scholarship (all degree programs)
- Victoria Lenichek Memorial Scholarship (all students)
- Weisburg Scholarship (Biomedical Sciences – Medical Lab Sciences majors)