Scholarship Applications for 2020 – 21 are now open!
The deadline to apply for Academic Year 2020-21 is January 31, 2020.
Scholarships are a great way to provide additional support for your education. As a student pursuing a degree in the UW-Milwaukee College of Health Sciences (CHS) you have many scholarship opportunities available to you. CHS typically awards more than $32,000 per year in scholarships to our students. The typical minimum award is $1,000 with some as high as $3,000! Actual awards may vary and are made based on the availability of funds. Not all scholarships are based on financial need.
CHS Scholarships are available to all students!
- Undergraduate and Graduate students
- First generation students
- Students from underrepresented backgrounds
- Students in all CHS degree programs and in all class levels
- Students new to CHS as new freshmen or transfers from other institutions
- All GPA’s at or above a 2.5
CHS Scholarships open to Undergraduate and Graduate Students
- CHS Alumni Chapter Scholarship
- CHS Student Scholarship
- Kinesiology Faculty and Alumni Scholarship (Kinesiology majors)
- Randall S. Lambrecht Honor Code Scholarship
CHS Scholarships open to Graduate Students
- Catherine Zimmer Memorial Scholarship (Communication Sciences and Disorders)
- Curative Care Network Memorial Scholarship (Communication Sciences and Disorders, Doctor of Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy)
- Lia Erin Schmidt Memorial Scholarship (Occupational Therapy)
- Sherri L. Sieff Scholarship (Communication Sciences and Disorders)
- Steven Family Scholarship (Communication Sciences and Disorders)
- Taugher Family Scholarship (Occupational Therapy)
CHS Scholarships open to Undergraduate Students (eligibility varies by scholarship)
- CHS First Generation Scholarship (all degree programs)
- CHS New Freshman Scholarship (all degree programs – for new freshman in Fall 2020)
- Dean’s Advisory Board Scholarship (all degree programs)
- Easterling Family Scholarship (all first generation students)
- Froedtert Minority Scholars award (all majors; underrepresented students)
- Opportunity for Success Scholarship (all degree programs)
- Victoria Lenichek Memorial Scholarship (all students)
- Weisburg Scholarship (Biomedical Sciences – Medical Lab Sciences majors)