- Enderis Hall 885
Adam Follmer, MS, CCC-SLP
- Clinical Assistant Professor, Communication Sciences & Disorders
- MS Communication Sciences and Disorders, University of Wisconsin–Milwaukee, 2013
- BS Communicative Disorders, University of Wisconsin-Madison, 2011
- Availability for on-campus speech and language services for adult community member
Interests & Expertise
Adam Follmer is a clinical assistant professor focusing on adult neurogenic and fluency disorders. He supervises graduate students, assisting them in the planning and management of services provided to members of the greater Milwaukee area who have been affected by a variety of neurological disorders or speech disfluency. Adam also assists in the instruction of the initial graduate student course, focusing on the introduction of clinical practice.
Adam’s speech-language pathology career has focused on the adult population, working in skilled nursing facilities, home health, and acute care. These environments have allowed him to gain experience in cognitive-communication, speech/language, and dysphagia intervention and treatment.
He also serves as a co-advisor for the UW–Milwaukee chapter of the National Student Speech-Language-Hearing Association.
- American Speech-Language-Hearing Association Member