Looking for grants for your nonprofit?
Come learn how to use Foundation Directory Online (FDO), the most comprehensive prospect research tool for fundraisers, with over 226,000+ grant maker profiles. You will learn how to search for grant makers who have funded organizations working on causes and with communities similar to those you serve.
Upon completion of this course, you should be able to:
- Explain what FDO is
- Identify your needs in preparation for searching for potential grant makers in FDO
- Research potential grant makers using a project-based search in FDO
- Evaluate prospects for strong or weak fit using FDO
- Identify the options for accessing FDO
- Access resources for getting help with FDO
Register for classes on the date that’s right for you.
- January 14, 2022 »
- February 11, 2022 »
- March 11, 2022 »
- April 8, 2022 »
- May 13, 2022 »
- June 10, 2022 »
- July 8, 2022 »
- August 12, 2022 »
- September 9, 2022 »
- October 14, 2022 »
- November 11, 2022 »
- December 9, 2022 »
NOTE: This class is for nonprofit organizations looking for funding. It is not geared to individuals seeking grants. We recommend you take our free one-hour course, Introduction to Finding Grants, before attending.