Declare Your Minor

Students wishing to declare the minor can obtain the necessary information and materials from:

German Program Office
Curtin Hall, Room 896

College of Letters and Science Advising
Holton Hall, Room 142

To declare your minor with the program and get all the information you need:

  1. Begin the process by filling out and submitting the Declaration of Minor Form »
  2. Print an unofficial transcript. To do so:
    1. Log in to PAWS
    2. Under the yellow Academics header, click in the drop down menu and select Transcript: View Unofficial, then click the yellow arrow button
    3. Select the Undergraduate Transcript and default Output Destination Type (email), then click the Submit Transcript Request button
    4. A PDF copy will be delivered to your UWM Email Address immediately
  3. Schedule a meeting with Professor May-Chu

Karolina May-Chu
Assistant Professor of German
Curtin Hall, Room 894