There are still spots available for Art 212: Intro to Digital Studio Practice.
This class, taught by Professor Emily Berens, is designed to offer an overview of Adobe Premiere Pro, Audition, and After Effects (all of which are Audio/Video/Animation software). Classes will follow a workshop format, with an emphasis on building technical skills and applying them to creative projects. Students are encouraged to respond to projects in ways that enhance the work they are doing for their major at UWM. The course also tackles work documentation and building a cohesive/organized online portfolio.
This class has two sections- Mondays/Wednesdays from 12:30PM-3:00PM, and Tuesdays/Thursdays from 11: 00AM-1:30PM. New skills will be introduced within the lab each week.
This class is great for:
- Students with an intended focus in Digital Studio Practice, Design, Communications, Film, Animation
- Students with a focus in traditional media interested in combining traditional and mixed media workflows
- Education-focused students looking to add more technology to their classroom practice
- Students who enjoyed Art 118 and are looking to take their new digital arts skills to the next level
- Students looking for autonomy to experiment and expand on their portfolio, while building a supportive
and diverse peer network
If you have any questions about the class, please contact Prof. Emily Berens at email@example.com.