Internship Alert! Marketing and Graphic Design Intern for Focus Training
The position is with FOCUS Training, they are an interactive leadership development company that has been helping people achieve excellence through understanding and action for over 25 years.
The position is remote and the time commitment is only 10-15 hours a week. Interns are responsible for assisting in design and marketing efforts within the professional and educational markets of FOCUS Training. They will work alongside the shared services team to ensure successful completion of projects and responsibilities.
“This internship is designed to create a positive work experience with challenging objectives consistent with the interns’ career goals and current level of education. Interns can expect to leave their internship with an applied knowledge of marketing implementation and the fundamentals of a small business operation. The position can be utilized for college credit.”
To apply, please send your resume and 3 design samples to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Further Description of Position:
- Write and design marketing and promotional materials utilizing Adobe Suite and/or Canva
- Assist on various graphic design tasks for existing and potential clients
- Develop, maintain, and implement social media strategy utilizing Hootsuite (social media scheduling platform)
- Complete special projects as needed
- Working knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Preference for bilingual candidates, but not required
- Pursuing/has a degree in Graphic Design, Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, or an equivalent field
- Quick learner
- Strong organizational skills
- Detail-oriented with excellent follow through
- Creative problem solver
- Ability to assume responsibility without direct supervision, exercise initiative and judgment, and make decisions within the scope of assigned responsibility
- Ability to multi-task with great time management skills
- Team player who is comfortable contributing new ideas and concepts