UWM’s Career Planning & Resource Center (CPRC) is your one-stop resource for on-campus jobs and off-campus careers. The CPRC counselors are experts in helping you:
- Understand how to navigate the career planning process.
- Match careers to your interests, values, skills, and personality.
- Research careers or career options with your major.
- Develop resumes, interviewing skills, and salary negotiation strategies.
- Locate internships, part-time, full-time, or volunteer work.
The CPRC offers credit-bearing classes to help you plan for your major and career! Review the UWM Schedule of Classes under Educational Psychology for class meeting dates/times.
- ED PSY 110: Planning Your Major, Career – Offered Fall and Spring
This 3-credit, pass/fail class provides information on careers/majors that fit your interests, values, and skills; valuable ways to research careers and majors; making effective career decisions and setting goals for your future; and career-related experiences that help you gain marketable skills.
The School of Biomedical Sciences & Health Care Administration also enjoys partnerships with hundreds of health care providers where our students serve internships and receive clinical training required for graduation. For more information, please visit the School of Biomedical Sciences & Health Care Administration web page of the academic program of your choice, or contact the Program Director.