The Archaeological Research Laboratory Center (ARLC) offers 2-4 paid internships each semester.
- Must commit to a minimum of 10 hours per week
- Must be actively enrolled in at least one course for the semester
- Must have an archaeological field school or equivalent
- Must have 4-8 hour blocks of availability
- Some experience working with ArcGIS or equivalent geospatial software
Successful candidates will work with both ARLC and CRM staff to assist in the completion of various tasks. Project tasks may range from conducting field investigations to laboratory research including but limited to artifact inventory and analysis, flotation and conducting conducting cultural reviews.
Application deadlines are as follow:
- Fall/Winter Semester – September 15
- Spring Semester – January 1
- Summer Break – May 1
To apply for one of these positions, please email a copy of your CV to Brian Nicholls.