Please fill out this form if you are looking to submit paperwork for social work licensure. This form is for graduates of the Bachelor of Science in Social Work or Master of Social Work program at UW-Milwaukee.

Social Work Licensure Request

MM slash DD slash YYYY
Please select the license and form you are looking to have completed:(Required)
Drop files here or
Max. file size: 5 MB.