Devin Thomas, MSW, CAPSW
Devin Thomas is a clinical associate professor and field liaison in the Social Work Department at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee. She earned her MSW from the Jane Addams College of Social Work at the University of Illinois at Chicago.
Devin is a certified advanced practicing social worker with a variety of social work experience. She has worked extensively with the LGBTQ+ population, specifically with survivors of trauma, intimate partner violence, sexual assault, and sexual exploitation. Other areas of experience include housing and homelessness, child welfare and aging out of foster care, community-based services, and reproductive and sexual health education and services.
- MSW, Concentration in Community Health and Urban Development, Jane Addams College of Social Work, University of Illinois at Chicago
- BSW, Minor in Peace and Justice Studies, University of St. Thomas
- Sexual health and relationship education
- Gender and sexuality studies
- Trauma-informed care in social work practice
- Intimate partner violence, domestic violence and sexual assault services