There have been several recent shifts in the field of social work, along with changes in employer expectations.
This workshop will address new strategies for job search, interviewing, and some of the critical skills now needed for career advancement.
- How to create/update your resume/CV and cover letter
- Job search, interviewing skills, and etiquette
- Networking skills and salary negotiation
- Understanding current trends in the social work job market
- Professional organizations, social media sites, and publications
- Using continuing education opportunities for career advancement
To Register, Please Complete the Form Below.
Instruction Method: Online
Date: Saturday, March 11, 2023
Time: 10:00 am-12:00 pm CDT
Instructor: Thomasina Jenkins, MSW, LCSW, CSAC, ICS
Cost: No cost for UW-Milwaukee students
$25 for general public. Payment by check only; invoice will be sent to you.