- Clinical Associate Professor, Physical Therapy
- Academic Coordinator of Clinical Education, Physical Therapy
- Private Practice
- Women’s health
- Orthopedic injuries
- Injury prevention
Interests & Expertise
Renee Mazurek teaches in the Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) program in the areas of health care administration, ethics and radiology. She also assists in the clinical education component of the program.
Prior to her work at the College of Health Sciences, Mazurek worked for 13 years in private practice in a PT owned outpatient orthopedics and sports medicine clinic. Her specialty areas are orthopedics, women’s health and wellness. In addition to her clinical work, Mazurek has been an adjunct faculty member in the transitional DPT program at A.T. Still University since 2008.
Mazurek is a Credentialed Clinical Instructor through the American Physical Therapy Association (APTA). She is licensed in the State of Wisconsin (1996 to present) and is a member of the APTA. Her future area of research will include research in clinical learning and effectiveness of various types of clinical learning opportunities.
- American Physical Therapy Association, since 1996
- Wisconsin Physical Therapy Association, since 1996
- Adjunct Faculty, Physical Therapy, t-DPT program, A.T.Still University (ASHS), Mesa, Arizona; since 2008
- Cedarburg Physical Therapy, Physical Therapy, Cedarburg, WI since 2001
- KIN 680: Clinical Education Fieldwork
- KIN 744: Healthcare Systems and Administration
- KIN 642: Ethos of Care