- Academic Advisor, Programs in Occupational Therapy, Sciences and Technology
- MS Educational Psychology- Clinical Mental Health Counseling, University of Wisconsin Milwaukee
- BS Psychology, University of Wisconsin Stevens Point
Interests & Expertise
MacKenzie Kougl is an academic advisor who works within several majors related to health professions at UWM. She works with first-year, continuing, transfer, re-entry, and non-degree students who are seeking undergraduate degrees or certificates.
In her previous role, MacKenzie worked as a Transfer Admission Counselor in the UWM Office of Undergraduate Admissions with special relationships to Community Colleges in the Chicagoland area.
MacKenzie derives passion from her role by working with students one-on-one and through helping them find their own passions in higher education and into their future careers.
- Wisconsin Academic Advising Association (WACADA)
- National Academic Advising Association (NACADA)
- Wisconsin Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admission Officers (WACRAO)
- Illinois Association for College Admission Counseling (IACAC)
Current & Previous Activities
- Advisors and Counselors Network (ACN)
- Office of Undergraduate Admissions (OUA) Diversity, Inclusion and Social Justice Committee