Covert Visuospatial Attention direction classification flowchart

Covert Visuospatial Attention direction classification flowchart
Full resolution (1812 × 215)

Brief Description (Alt Text):

Covert Visuospatial Attention direction classification flowchart

Essential Description (Caption):

Session 1 seperaterates the information from the MTW into left and right brain. Researchers then label and classify 80% for random training and the remaining 20% for testing. The end result of session one’s preprocessed data is displayed by a percentage based accuracy chart.

Detailed Description (Description):

Figure four is a flow chart showing preproccessed data from session one. Flow chart labels the left brain info blue and the right brain in red. The data is classified by random training black vs remaining testing orange. The end of the flow chart shows all of session one's info put into a chart based on percentage of accuracy making it easily interpretable.