An Employment Eligibility Verification Form (I-9) must be completed by all new employees hired at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee.
The I-9 form below is the most current version provided by USCIS (version 10/21/19, expires 10/31/22). It is a non-fillable pdf.
A fillable pdf version of the form can be downloaded from the USCIS website mentioned below.
Form I-9 Training Materials for UWM
- Form I-9 Training Presentation
- Form I-9 Quick Reference Guide
- Form I-9 Frequently Asked Questions
- Form I-9 Information for International Employees
- Correcting Errors on Form I-9
- Remote Hire Instructions and Agent’s Statement
U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
- USCIS Homepage
- I-9 Central (general information)
- Form I-9 (fillable pdf version)
- Questions and Answers
- I am an employer…How do I complete Form I-9? (Brochure E3)
- I-9 Handbook for Employers (M-274)