- Almost all Summer 2020 classes will be offered online. More details will be announced soon.
- Housing and dining refunds for students who recently moved out of the residence halls will be processed by the end of April, if not sooner. Students who have credits on their accounts will have checks mailed to their permanent address on record in PAWS.
- UW System has expanded COVID-19 leave to allow employees up to 272 hours of COVID-19 leave for the time period of March 17 through May 1.
- UWM is requiring anyone continuing to work onsite at any of UWM’s campuses, whether occasional, part-time or full-time, to have formal approval to do so from the applicable dean or division head, who must seek approval from one of four UWM leaders.
- UW System will be extending the deadline for employees to carry over vacation from the 2018-19 fiscal year. Employees will be able to carry over unused vacation from the 2018-19 fiscal year as well as the current 2019-20 fiscal year into the 2020-21 fiscal year, which begins July 1, 2020.