Conceptualized and launched in 2013, the Center brings together multiple academic disciplines and the greater Milwaukee community, working together to provide unified and strategic advancements to aging research and education.
- Every Life Has a Soundtrack
- Graduate Student Research Spotlight: Kinesiology
- UWM Center for Aging and Translational Research announces Scott J. Strath, Ph.D., FACSM, in his new role as Center Director
- Shari Azinger: Combining Love and Passion to Create Something Beautiful
- Alumna Kelly Gaglione: People on the Move
- Aging Successfully Series: Isabel Hubbard: Keeping the Tradition Alive