You@UWM provides student success and well-being information while highlighting available campus resources through a web-based platform that is available to you 24/7. Click here to find out more!
Online Mental Health Screenings
UCS has online self screenings for depression, anxiety, post-traumatic stress, and disordered eating behaviors. These anonymous screening measures are used throughout the U.S. and on hundreds of college campuses. Click here to take the screenings and find out more information.
Additional Online Resources
Please click on the links below to learn more about the indicated topics areas. (This page contains links to internal and external webpages. UWM and UCS does not control external site content or attest to its accuracy).
- Alcohol and Other Drug Abuse
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder(ADHD)
- Depression / Mood Disorders
- Domestic Violence / Relationship Abuse
- Eating Disorders
- Grief and Loss
- Mental Health Resources for UWM Students of Color
- Mental Health/Wellness Resources for AAPI Students & Allies
- Psychotic Disorders
- Relationship Issues
- Sexual Violence
- Stress Management
- Suicide Prevention