|SEMESTER||ELIGIBILITY BEGIN DATE||ELIGIBILITY END DATE|
***UWM faculty/staff are NOT eligible to use the Student Health and Wellness Center.
Our services are available to UWM students currently enrolled in classes for credit and who have paid the student segregated fee.
How to make a medical or counseling appointment with the Student Health and Wellness Center:
- Please contact us by phone (414)229-7429. We currently ARE NOT ACCEPTING WALK IN APPOINTMENTS.
- We are offering both virtual and in person appointments. All initial appointments are 30 minutes. If your appointment is in person at the Health Center, you must arrive 15 minutes early.
- Please register on our patient portal to fill out all necessary forms.
- Clinic hours: Monday-Thursday 8am-4:45pm Friday 9am-4:45pm; closed weekends and holidays
- Address: 2025 E. Newport Ave. Northwest Quadrant, Building D, 7th Floor
- Contact: Phone (414)229-7429 Fax (414)229-4161
- If you need to cancel an appointment, you are able to cancel on the patient portal or by calling (414)229-7429. There is a $10.00 no show fee for failure to cancel an appointment.
Student Health and Wellness Centerrautmanr@uwm.eduNorris Health Center
Student Health and Wellness Centersthaller@uwm.eduStudent Health and Wellness Center
Student Health and Wellness Center(414) firstname.lastname@example.orgStudent Health and Wellness Center 113
Student Health and Wellness Center(414) email@example.comStudent Health and Wellness Center 113
Student Health and Wellness Centerkruege69@uwm.eduNorris Health Center
Student Health and Wellness Centerpreder@uwm.eduNorris Health Center