The Student Health and Wellness Center offers a variety of mental health services both in virtual and in-person environments.
- Let’s Talk Consultations are informal, confidential, problem-solving virtual meetings with a professional counselor.
- Group, Individual and Relationship Counseling – Short term therapy for common concerns including: anxiety, depression, interpersonal problems, trauma, grief/loss, eating or substance use issues.
- Case Management – Receive help connecting to mental health resources on or off campus as well as support navigating health insurance.
- Psychiatric Evaluation and Brief Medication Management – Psychiatric stabilization is provided for students not currently prescribed medication.
- Crisis Intervention – Call for assistance if you are in fear for your personal safety or have experienced a recent traumatic event. Crisis hours are from 9-4 Monday through Friday.