Every year, the UWM at Waukesha Foundation distributes approximately $35,000 to current students or those who plan to attend our campus. Scholarship applications are currently open until April 1st.
There are more than 40 scholarship opportunities for:
- Incoming students
- Continuing students
- Specific areas of study
- Non-traditional students
- Parents and single parents
To apply for a scholarship from UWM at Waukesha, students must meet the following criteria:
- New students must have a minimum ACT score of 19 or higher, or a 2.5 GPA.
- Continuing students must have earned at least 12 credits, which may include up to 3 non-degree credits, and have a minimum 2.25 GPA.
- All applicants must demonstrate leadership, initiative, critical thinking, maturity, and potential to contribute to society.
- Financial need is not a requirement to be considered for scholarships.
Review all the different scholarship opportunities at uwm.academicworks.com and do the following:
- CLICK on the box “Search Filters” (upper right corner)
- UNDER School/Colleges, Departments, and Areas
- SELECT: UWM at Waukesha Foundation
- In search by Keyword search for: UWM at Waukesha
To apply, enter the Panther Scholarship Portal at uwm.edu/onestop/finances and click scholarships. Then enter your ePantherID and follow the instructions. Still need help? Call 262-521-5571 for personal assistance.