The UW-Waukesha Foundation’s mission is to partner with UWM at Waukesha to promote its programs, support its students and advance the development of the campus.
Students who begin their higher education journey at UWM at Waukesha are welcome and encouraged to apply for a scholarship. Requirements for UW-Waukesha Foundation scholarships include:
- New students must have a minimum ACT score of 19 or higher or a 2.5 GPA.
- Continuing students must have earned at least 12 credits, which may include up to 3 non-degree credits, and have a minimum of a 2.25 GPA.
- All applicants must demonstrate leadership, initiative, critical thinking, maturity and potential to contribute to society.
Please check with the foundation office for an application (due in February each year).
Gifts to UWM at Waukesha are put to use in the year they are given, making an immediate and important difference in the life of students, faculty and the community at large.
Also, consider doing your Amazon shopping via AmazonSmile. Products are marked as “Eligible for AmazonSmile Donation.” You may use the same account for Amazon.com and AmazonSmile. All settings are the same.
Donate by mail
Print, fill out and return the donation form.
Board of Directors
- William J. Domina, JD, President
- Patrick Jaskolski, Vice President and President-Elect
- Shawn Schnabl, Vice President
- Ashley Calvin, Secretary
- Mike Blau, CPA, Treasurer
- Marilyn Lindemeyer, Past President (UW-Waukesha 1978-1980)
- Mike Hoeft
- Alex Lackore, CPA
- Russ Launder
- Sarah Lockwood (UW-Waukesha, 2000-2002)
- Margaret Millspaw (UW-Waukesha, 2000-2004)
- Kathy O’Neil
- Debra Ponath
- Sarah Ponath
- Mary Roling
Ex Officio and Staff
- Julianna Alitto, Associate Professor Psychology-Education and Campus Rep
- Stephen Schmid, Interim Dean
- Debra Running, Executive Director
- Candace Decker, Office Manager