Books, Supplies and More
Visit the UWM at Washington County Bookstore website to shop our selection of textbooks, clothing, gifts, school supplies, fan gear and more.
Books to sell? We buy books back every day.
You must have your original cash register receipt for a return.
- For textbooks, you have until the deadline listed on your receipt for a full refund.
- Textbooks for classes that begin after the normal start date have one week from the start of class for a full refund.
- Textbooks for classes that are three weeks or less in length are not refundable.
- For a full refund on new textbooks:
- Books must be in sellable condition as determined by a staff member.
- Books must be free of marks, writing, stains or damage to the cover or binding.
- Shrink-wrapped books must be unopened and contain all original packaging and accessories.
- Refunds for non-textbook items will be made if the item is not opened and returned within 30 days of purchase.
Refunds will be given back in the method by which the merchandise was originally purchased. Books purchased after return dates are final sale.
Textbooks for Online Classes
Textbooks for online courses (including compressed video, WisLine Web and computer-based training) are available through the UW Extended Campus Bookstore or by calling 800-621-4088.