UW Colleges and UW-Extension Restructuring Weekly Project Update – Week of November 9, 2018
Informational and Decision memos issued with this update:
- MOU Transition Planning: Outlines process for transitioning remaining MOU service areas from UW Colleges to Receiving Institutions.
- October EApp Updates: Describes progress to date, long-term redesign efforts, “denial”/referral process, and application completion strategies.
- Online Student Assignments to Branch Campuses: Explains campus assignment process for students without a Wisconsin zip code.
- Course Exchange Curricular Planning Decisions: Interim Vice President for Academic and Student Affairs, Karen Schmitt, issued a Course Exchange decision memo related to 2019-20 course array, tuition and fees, academic calendar, and more.
- Maintaining Historical Records for UW Colleges: Continuing Education, Outreach & E-Learning (CEOEL) will assume responsibility for the contractual relationship with current UW Colleges’ service provider, Credentials, and expand Credentials’ service level to provide both electronic and hard copy transcripts.