We have renewed and relaunched a UW-Milwaukee Strava Club for students, staff, and faculty.
The UWM Strava Club is for anyone in the UWM community that is interested in going outside and being active! Being a part of the club and downloading the app allows you to record and share activities, which encourages others to live a healthy, active lifestyle during COVID-19 and beyond! By joining and logging activities using Strava, we can all stay healthy and connected while encouraging one another to do the same. Please share this group with others at UWM.
- Activities you can record: walking (even walking the dog), jogging, running, biking, hiking, and more!
NOTE: Activities for the “Leaderboard” must be runs, bike rides, or swims.
All other activities will appear in the “Recent Activity” section of the club page.
- Anyone can join and download the app, for free, on their smartphone.
- Fitbits, Apple Watches, Garmins, and other devices can by synced.
- To get started, create a free account and join our group!
- Privacy features allow you to control what data other people see.
- Link to group: https://www.strava.com/clubs/uwmilwaukee