Highlights: Kayaking, island camping, sea caves, and more!
Dates: Monday, July 22 – Friday, July 26
Price: $395/Student ($150 deposit option available)
Description: Our sea kayaking trip takes you into the magnificent Apostle Islands for five days! This trip embarks into one of Wisconsin’s only national park units and explores some of the most beautiful scenery in the Midwest! During this time, you will kayak through sea caves and camp on beautiful islands underneath the stars! Our guide team will consist of a 1972 UWM Alumni and his crew of professionally-trained sea kayaking guides. You are bound to have an incredible, rustic experience, while exploring this amazing area together!
Notes on Extended Trips:
- Participation is limited to current UW-Milwaukee students
- Registration is available online or in-person, on day of registration.
- Online registration will be available here: connect.urec.uwm.edu
- No prior experience is necessary! We invite students of any background to join!
- Some trips have essential eligibility requirements (i.e. physical fitness level).
- Price includes transportation, equipment, food, lodging, guiding, and more!
- The $150 security deposit, or $150 of the full price paid, is non-refundable.
- Outdoor Pursuits hours of operation are 10AM-6PM, Mon-Fri.
- Questions? Call Outdoor Pursuits at 414-229-5513 or stop by 131A Klotsche!
- Website for more information is uwm.edu/urec/outdoor-pursuits
AJ Heil, Outdoor Pursuits Program Director (email@example.com) (414-229-7261)