About Extended Trips
- Extended trips take place over UWM academic breaks (Winterim, Spring Break, etc.).
- These trips are 5-10+ days long, can span multiple states in the continental United States, and include anything from hiking, camping, biking, and more!
- All Outdoor Pursuits trips are available to UW-Milwaukee students only!
- Why? Outdoor Pursuits is supported by UWM students’ segregated fees. These fee dollars support us!
- UW-Milwaukee students at Waukesha and Washington County campuses can purchase a UWM UREC membership to participate.
- Online registration for all extended trips can be found here.
- No prior experience is necessary! We invite students of any background to join!
- All trips have essential eligibility requirements (i.e. physical activity rating).
- The cost of the trip covers all transportation, equipment, meals, lodging, and guiding over the duration of the trip!
- Participants are responsible for providing their own clothing and any personal items needed.
- The $200 security deposit, or $200 of the full price paid, is non-refundable.
- The trip balance must be fully paid before the trip departs.
Any questions? Please call Outdoor Pursuits at 414-229-5513 or email the Outdoor Pursuits Program Director firstname.lastname@example.org, 414-251-7433