Highlights: Dogsledding, cross country skiing, and snowshoeing!
Option #1 Dates: December 27-31, 2019
Option #2 Dates: January 1-5, 2020
Price: $495/Student ($150 deposit option available)
Have you ever wanted to go dogsledding? On this trip, you will have a chance to lead your own team of dogs for a half-day of dogsledding in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. We will be heading north for five days and staying in a lodge at Tahquamenon Falls State Park. On the days when you are not dogsledding, we will be snowshoeing, cross country skiing and enjoying hot drinks with new friends at the lodge. Winter in the Northwoods really doesn’t get any better than this! For more information, contact Valerie Wendorf at email@example.com
Highlights: Backpacking, beautiful sunsets, and desert landscapes!
Dates: January 6-19, 2020
Price: $645/Student ($150 deposit option available)
Registration is FULL! Waiting list available here:
Take a hike through the scenic deserts of Arizona! This 14-day extended trip gives you the opportunity to travel through the canyons and hills of the Northern Sonoran desert. Experience beautiful sunsets, see giant cacti and sleep under the stars. The trip includes food, lodging, equipment, and transportation for only $645! For more information, please contact Chris Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org
Notes on Extended Trips:
- Participation is limited to current UW-Milwaukee students
- Registration is available online or in-person, on day of registration.
- Online registration will be available here: connect.urec.uwm.edu
- No prior experience is necessary! We invite students of any background to join!
- Some trips have essential eligibility requirements (i.e. physical fitness level).
- Price includes transportation, equipment, food, lodging, guiding, and more!
- The $150 security deposit, or $150 of the full price paid, is non-refundable.
- Outdoor Pursuits hours of operation are 10AM-6PM, Mon-Fri.
- Questions? Call Outdoor Pursuits at 414-229-5513 or stop by 131A Klotsche!
- Website for more information is uwm.edu/urec/outdoor-pursuits
AJ Heil, Outdoor Pursuits Program Director (email@example.com) (414-229-7261)